- Follow Florida Turnpike South to I-95 South.
- Take I-95 South to Exit 10A (North Miami, Bal Harbour, NW 125 Street).
- Turn east on Northwest 125th St. to Biscayne Blvd. (US-1).
- Left on Biscayne Blvd. (US-1 North).
- Left onto Northeast 126th St.
- JWU is at the intersection with 17th Ave.
NE 17th Ave. is CLOSED TO TRAFFIC as follows:
- Between our Academic & Student Center and University Center.
- Between NE 126th and NE 127th St. (east of Arch Creek parking lot).
Parking is available in university parking lots, and garages located adjacent to university facilities.
You MUST have a valid parking permit. Call Campus Safety & Security for a permit:
Access the parking garage at the Biscayne Blvd. and NE 130th Street entrance.
Get a Ride to Campus
NEW students can request a ride to JWU from the airport/stations below. JWU transport is available on:
- Wednesday, Aug 29, 9am-4pm
- Thursday, August 30, 9am-4pm
To schedule a ride:
You can also make arrangements with:
- Super Shuttle: 305-871-2000
- Florida Limo: 800-244-8252
Fly into Fort Lauderdale International Airport.
Greyhound Miami North Station: 16000 NW 7th Ave. Miami North, FL 33169.