- In late August you will receive an email confirming your move-in time (you are allowed to move-in at that time only).
- That same email will include a vehicle permit, which must be printed & displayed on your dashboard when arriving to campus.
- Campus Safety & Security will direct your vehicle upon arrival.
- After you receive your room key, begin moving your belongings in immediately.
- Additional JWU staff will be stationed around campus to answer questions & give directions.
Helpful Notes: Many families bring hand trucks, rolling containers or other means to make the process easier. Plan ahead for the weather & dress for the day. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes! All family members & guests should expect to do some walking (buildings & parking areas are not adjacent).
Reminder: Read through the information that Residential Life provided with your room assignment.
While you have no scheduled activities on Saturday, you are expected to participate in all First-Year Kick-Off Events on Sunday.
On that day, you’ll meet up with your Pack Leaders from Off Campus Student Services & see friends you made during Orientation as well as all new Wildcats!